Microstation command: "fence copy"

I would like to implement an Autolisp routine to simulate the command "fence copy", already implemented in microstation.
The idea is drawing a rectangle in autocad, and copying to another file just what it is inside the rectangle. I usually do this step by step, i.e., -Draw a rectangle -Select the rectangle -Trim fence all the entities that are outside the rectangle
Does anybody know how to implement such an action in Autolisp?
thanx in advance : )
Lucia. http://www.macrosvba.com
AutoCad already has that function - no new routine needed. Click left mouse button - drag moues left to right & up or down - when desired area has been selected left click again - every object completey within the box can be copied/moved/rotated/whaterver.. Click left mouse button - drag moues lright to left & up or down - when desired area has been selected left click again - everying object completely within and every object crossed by the box can be copied/moved/rotated/whaterver..
"Fence" in AutoCad is different from what you are used to in microstation.