Microstation command: "fence copy"

I would like to implement an Autolisp routine to simulate the command
"fence copy", already implemented in microstation.
The idea is drawing a rectangle in autocad, and copying to another file
just what it is inside the rectangle. I usually do this step by step,
i.e.,
-Draw a rectangle
-Select the rectangle
-Trim fence all the entities that are outside the rectangle
Does anybody know how to implement such an action in Autolisp?
thanx in advance : )
Lucia.

Lucia Adsuara
AutoCad already has that function - no new routine needed. Click left mouse button - drag moues left to right & up or down - when desired area has been selected left click again - every object completey within the box can be copied/moved/rotated/whaterver.. Click left mouse button - drag moues lright to left & up or down - when desired area has been selected left click again - everying object completely within and every object crossed by the box can be copied/moved/rotated/whaterver..
"Fence" in AutoCad is different from what you are used to in microstation.
Reply to
George P