Labelling Points....

Hi,
I have a really useful lisp routine that generates a leader with the co-ordinates of the selected point as the annotation.
The only trouble is that because it's a lisp routine the guys in my office that are running LT can't use it!
Does anyone know if there is anything built into AutoCAD LT that performs a similar function?
The ID command is ok, but it involves copying the co-ords from the command line into the drawing...obviously can lead to typo's etc etc!! We're after something that generates the co-ordinates as text.
Thanks in advance
Adam.
Hi,
I have a really useful lisp routine that generates a leader with the co-ordinates of the selected point as the annotation. The only trouble is that because it's a lisp routine the guys in my office that are running LT can't use it!
Does anyone know if there is anything built into AutoCAD LT that performs a similar function?
The ID command is ok, but it involves copying the co-ords from the command line into the drawing...obviously can lead to typo's etc etc!! We're after something that generates the co-ordinates as text.
Thanks in advance
Adam.
You know there are lisp enablers for LT?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca