Labelling Points....

Hi,

I have a really useful lisp routine that generates a leader with the co-ordinates of the selected point as the annotation. The only trouble is that because it's a lisp routine the guys in my office that are running LT can't use it!

Does anyone know if there is anything built into AutoCAD LT that performs a similar function?

The ID command is ok, but it involves copying the co-ords from the command line into the drawing...obviously can lead to typo's etc etc!! We're after something that generates the co-ordinates as text.

Thanks in advance

Adam.

Reply to
adam.buckley

Hi,

I have a really useful lisp routine that generates a leader with the co-ordinates of the selected point as the annotation. The only trouble is that because it's a lisp routine the guys in my office that are running LT can't use it!

Does anyone know if there is anything built into AutoCAD LT that performs a similar function?

The ID command is ok, but it involves copying the co-ords from the command line into the drawing...obviously can lead to typo's etc etc!! We're after something that generates the co-ordinates as text.

Thanks in advance

Adam.

Reply to
adam.buckley

You know there are lisp enablers for LT?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Yeah I've come across those on the web and it's definitely an option, although persuading the powers that be to fork out for them might be a chore, I was hoping there was something there to use already.

Adam

Reply to
Ad