Specifiying Directories

I'm customising the AutoCAD menu so when users open a new drawing they will be linked to the companies standard drawings. How do I put that
in the menu file? The existing AutoCAD command only goes to the last project directory and the new file links to the AutoCAD templates. I didn't want it to link to that directory as we have various titleblocks for different parts of the company.
Also does anybody know where we can purchase a decent startup lisp routine where you can pick the scale, drawing size, etc.
Thanks!
i would suggest using tool palettes. from there, you can just drop the template into the drawing.
and as far as setting the scale and such, you want to do everything to a 1 to 1 in model and you can set up your sheets for paperspace (scale, size, etc.) with "layoutwizard".

Thanks, I'll give both of these a try.