Help with GROUP in ACAD2002

I am new to full Autocad (2002) having used 2002LT previously with LTXpress
Tools and LTExtender for lisp. (The combination worked but was very
unstable, crashing ACLT several times a day.)
With that setup, the GROUP and UNGROUP commands (buttons) worked very
simply, easily grouping and ungrouping any objects selected.
In full 2002 the GROUP cammond works fine, but UNGROUP yields "Unknown
command". HELP says groups can be ungrouped but does not say how. The only
way I have been able to ungroup items is using Explode, which explodes every
object including polylines and hatches... not good.
What am I missing? Do I need a lisp routine for it, and what would it be?
Thanks,
Joe
Reply to
Joe
"Ungroup" grouped objects using the group command. In the dialog, select the group name and click explode. Only the group will be exploded; polylines, blocks, etc that were in the group remain intact. You can also toggle group selection on and off by pressing CTRL + H.
Reply to
Peter Ruehle
Peter, I was away from the office for several days, hence my delay in replying.
Thank you. Joe
Reply to
Joe
Hey Joe, no problem. Hope all is well.