Optimize AutoCad 2002

We have a dual opteron 1.6, 2 GB ECC Ram, Quadro 750 XGL 128Mb Ram
Video Card in our systems. I don't have AC experience myself but I
want to optimize them. I have hardware rendering turned on and am
using the wopengl7.hdi driver along with the GSHEIDI10 3D display.
These settings O.k., something better. I've looked for a tutorial on
this subject and have come up dry.
Thanks,
Mike-b
Star Aviation
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or
snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com
Reply to
Mike-b
Check out the following: (I hope I type this right) news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.digitize-display
Not a very popular topic here in this NG perhaps.
-- Bill DeShawn snipped-for-privacy@nospamsterling.net

Bill DeShawn