Optimize AutoCad 2002

We have a dual opteron 1.6, 2 GB ECC Ram, Quadro 750 XGL 128Mb Ram Video Card in our systems. I don't have AC experience myself but I
want to optimize them. I have hardware rendering turned on and am using the wopengl7.hdi driver along with the GSHEIDI10 3D display. These settings O.k., something better. I've looked for a tutorial on this subject and have come up dry.
Thanks, Mike-b Star Aviation
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com
Check out the following: (I hope I type this right)