Optimize AutoCad 2002

We have a dual opteron 1.6, 2 GB ECC Ram, Quadro 750 XGL 128Mb Ram Video Card in our systems. I don't have AC experience myself but I want to optimize them. I have hardware rendering turned on and am using the wopengl7.hdi driver along with the GSHEIDI10 3D display. These settings O.k., something better. I've looked for a tutorial on this subject and have come up dry.

Thanks, Mike-b Star Aviation

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com

Reply to
Mike-b

Check out the following: (I hope I type this right) news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.digitize-display

Not a very popular topic here in this NG perhaps.

Reply to
Bill DeShawn