autocad 2002 menu

I'm having a problem to load menu's for the ordinary user, I set the permissions for the complete autocad menu to powerusers where the users to
belangs but still it doens't wodrdk. When I add the user to the local adminstrator group it does work. Anyone any idea to solve this problem on the right way.
thanx, Paul