Menu Toolbars in ACAD2004

I am trying to update our menu system for use with acad 2004, but for some reason, if I load our menu (which was written for 2000 and previous) all the toolbars display question marks instead of the little icons which depict each tool. Can anyone tell me how I can get the toolbar to display the icons that the autocad menu (which comes with ACAD) displays?

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Paul snipped-for-privacy@mnsi.net

Reply to
Paul Stone