Upgrading file conversions

Hi all....
I currently have autocad 2000 and am attemping to upgrade to 2004.
I have a customized acad.mnl file the needs to migrate, but it does not work
properly.
When upgrading from 14-2000, we simply moved the acad.mnl file into the
support folder,
and it worked.
Not doing it here. I can get it to load, but then all of the autocad
toolbars have ? marks on them.
Thanks,
jojo
Reply to
jojo
We tried to migrate and had problems and we called support and they told us that they don't suggest doing that. There is a bug or two that has caused us a great deal of problems. It is best to just let it load default menus and then copy that menu profile and edit it.
Reply to
John D. Fisher