Upgrading file conversions

Hi all....
I currently have autocad 2000 and am attemping to upgrade to 2004.
I have a customized acad.mnl file the needs to migrate, but it does not work
properly.
When upgrading from 14-2000, we simply moved the acad.mnl file into the support folder, and it worked.
Not doing it here. I can get it to load, but then all of the autocad toolbars have ? marks on them.
Thanks, jojo
We tried to migrate and had problems and we called support and they told us that they don't suggest doing that. There is a bug or two that has caused us a great deal of problems. It is best to just let it load default menus and then copy that menu profile and edit it.