Excel to Autocad 2000

Hi all:
I have a set of excel data that i need to translate into autocad dwg.
Any suggestion on how this can be done?
thanks WLP
XL2Cad from Dotsoft

Dear S.Scalise:
THank you for your reply.
I have search for XL2Cad but i think i might have misled u.
Here is the scenario:
I have in excel lets say:
Natural Surface Design Surface 10.98 11.00 12.11 11.00 9.87 11.00 10.87 11.00
Is there a program that can read the figures and then draw them in Autocad?
thanks for your help!
regards WLP

Pang Wei Li wrote:

How about copy and paste special(as autocad entities if so desired).