I've a problem

Please, help me!
I'm unable to uninstall autocad 2002 from my pc
cause I've not the file "uninstall" and it's impossible
to uninstall by application installation.
Thank you
A.
Reply to
allegra
Delete the files off the drive,, then ,,, carefully,, very carefully,,, delete the pertinent windows registry entries. Better yet.. get a good registry cleaner. Extreme caution during this route.
Reply to
sw
Start>Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs
Reply to
Black Knight
Yes.. but I think that add/remove still looks for the program's uninstall or windows own created version of uninstall doesn't it?
Reply to
sw
Try re-Installing AutoCAD... this way you'll now have the Uninstall available to completely remove it.
BruceF
Reply to
Mr. B
Thank you I've found a solution.