I've a problem

Please, help me! I'm unable to uninstall autocad 2002 from my pc cause I've not the file "uninstall" and it's impossible to uninstall by application installation.

Thank you

A.

Reply to
allegra

Delete the files off the drive,, then ,,, carefully,, very carefully,,, delete the pertinent windows registry entries. Better yet.. get a good registry cleaner. Extreme caution during this route.

Reply to
sw

Start>Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs

Reply to
Black Knight

Try re-Installing AutoCAD... this way you'll now have the Uninstall available to completely remove it.

BruceF

Reply to
Mr. B

Thank you I've found a solution.