I've a problem

Please, help me! I'm unable to uninstall autocad 2002 from my pc cause I've not the file "uninstall" and it's impossible
to uninstall by application installation.
Thank you
A.
Delete the files off the drive,, then ,,, carefully,, very carefully,,, delete the pertinent windows registry entries. Better yet.. get a good registry cleaner. Extreme caution during this route.

Yes.. but I think that add/remove still looks for the program's uninstall or windows own created version of uninstall doesn't it?

Try re-Installing AutoCAD... this way you'll now have the Uninstall available to completely remove it.
BruceF
Thank you I've found a solution.
Bye A.