Problem : F8 doesn't toogle Otho anymore

Hi, We have a problem on one of our computers running autocad 2000 LT. The F8 key doesn't toogle ortho mode anymore. How is it possible to
restore that ? Thanks.
Try this: Go to Tools/Customize/Keyboard and check to see if it has been reassigned to another function. (Click F8 in the "press new shortcut key" box.)If it has been reassigned, go to the function it has been reassigned to, and remove that assignment.