question? new to autocad

i have autocad 2002, is there any books or such to help a novice get going on how to use this? any info would be appreciated.

Reply to
Tgambler15

Yes there are books on AutoCAD 2002.

Plus there is an "E" book called the AutoCAD 2002 bible maybe available online. Do you know how to do an internet search?

Plus via Autodesk they have tutorials you can get which are kind of fun...animated. I have one of those. It's a bunch of mini tutorials for different comands.

Reply to
Glenn Ogreenc

Your local book store should have a selection. But a better option may be to check with your local Adult night school. Many offer beginner cad courses which include a book for the course work. The main benefit however is the instructor, who can help with individual problems as they arise. You will probably be using more up to date software (i.e. 2004 or possibly

2005) but the differences can be worked around for the most part. (ok 2005 has more to work around) But the thing is that you may get more help from the small class size and instructor.

Good Luck

Reply to
Brian Spillane

AutoCAD 2002 in easy steps. ISBN I-84078-193-9

-- Ecosse Nkosi

Mina bona wena mina bona lo mombi ena lo shatini

Reply to
Ecosse Nkosi