Move UCS with Lisp

Howdy, I know this has been asked in the past. I haven't been using lisp to much so I didn't think to catch it when it went past.

Is it possible to move the UCS to a new position using LISP?

What I am doing is clicking on a point and having the X, Y, Z co-ordinates saved in a variable. I then write that to a text file. What I want to do is have the UCS moved to the point I just clicked on. Can I do this, and if so could I get some help?

Thanks in advance. John

Reply to
John W. Higgins

Okay, I just went and looked at the 'command' command again and saw the proper syntax. I've got the UCS moving all over just like I wanted. I wish now that I'd done that before I asked you guys the question.

Thanks anyways. John

Is it possible to move the UCS to a new position using LISP?

What I am doing is clicking on a point and having the X, Y, Z co-ordinates saved in a variable. I then write that to a text file. What I want to do is have the UCS moved to the point I just clicked on. Can I do this, and if so could I get some help?

Thanks in advance. John

Reply to
John W. Higgins

Murphy's Law say you would not have found it till after you posted anyway.

only dumb question is the one left unasked

Reply to
Brian Spillane