Move UCS with Lisp

Howdy, I know this has been asked in the past. I haven't been using lisp to much so I didn't think to catch it when it went past.
Is it possible to move the UCS to a new position using LISP?
What I am doing is clicking on a point and having the X, Y, Z co-ordinates saved in a variable. I then write that to a text file. What I want to do is have the UCS moved to the point I just clicked on. Can I do this, and if so could I get some help?
Thanks in advance. John
Okay, I just went and looked at the 'command' command again and saw the proper syntax. I've got the UCS moving all over just like I wanted. I wish now that I'd done that before I asked you guys the question.
Thanks anyways. John
Howdy, I know this has been asked in the past. I haven't been using lisp to much so I didn't think to catch it when it went past.
Is it possible to move the UCS to a new position using LISP?
What I am doing is clicking on a point and having the X, Y, Z co-ordinates saved in a variable. I then write that to a text file. What I want to do is have the UCS moved to the point I just clicked on. Can I do this, and if so could I get some help?
Thanks in advance. John
Murphy's Law say you would not have found it till after you posted anyway. <G>
only dumb question is the one left unasked