ucs

Hi all,
I have a ucs aligned with a drawing. The ucs is at approx 20.1256 degrees .I am trying to align the x axis at right angles on the screen.
I can align the drawing by using the ucsfollow command, however this causes problems with printing viewports.
Is there a way to align the drawing to the screen without using the ucsfollow command?
Thanks Philip
Add pictures here
✖
type UCS --> View
-- be cool,
Longshot

causes
Add pictures here
✖
Hi,
Thanks,
I am trying to align the drawing to be parallel with the screen. Ucs View aligns the new ucs to be parallel with the screen.
I enter ucsman, preset view, to top relative to the new ucs. I then restore the ucs and the drawing should turn around to be parallel to the screen excepth it doesn't. I have to turn on ucsfollow to make the drawing change.?
Ucsfollow causes problems with paperspace viewports.
Thanks Philip

degrees
Add pictures here
✖
type "plan" & hit enter twice
-- be cool,
Longshot
Add pictures here
✖
Philip,
Try the following
UCS OB (for object, a command not usually given as an option) select a line in the rotation you want as x (a line at 20.1256°)
then ...
PLAN CURRENT UCS
the UCS should then aline to the X axis, rotating the drawing with it
Good luck
Lee

causes
Add pictures here
✖
> OB (for object, a command not usually given as an option)
> select a line in the rotation you want as x (a line at 20.1256°)
✖
Hi,
Thanks the plan command works :-)
One more question, How do you rotate it back to the world view? When I hit ucs , world it only rotates the ucs?
Thanks for your help
Philip

Add pictures here
✖