Scaling Viewports

I am creating larger scale viewports and need to know the command to scale it. What is the command and how is it used? For example, base drawing is 1/8"=1' and I want to show a partial plan with 1/4"=1' by using a viewport. The command escapes me.... Thanks.

Reply to
Rob

Activate the port>ZOOM>1/48xp> gives you quarter-inch scale.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Zoom with the XP suffix?

.....or did I misunderstand your question?

Reply to
TomD

Assuming you copied an existing vport and since the ratio is 2:1 you could just Zoom 2x within the vport.

John B

johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.

Reply to
john

The easiest way to do it is to highlight the viewport with a "Left-click". when you see that it is highlighted, "Right-Click" and a Shortcut menu will appear, at the bottom of the menu, you'll see an option named "Properties" select it and a box will appear on the screen. Under the "MISC" catagory you'll see options for a Scale or Custom Scale, Simply choose the scale you need and you're done.

Dan S.

Reply to
Dan S.

Clickety-clickety-scroll-clickety-scroll-clickety-click. Alternatively you could use the keyboard. To scale a view port from within the viewport, ZOOM>1/xxxXP>ENTER, where xxx is the denominator of the scale factor. (1/8th inch = 1/96XP)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich