Re: ACAD 2000i / Floppy drive problem...

On 07 Aug 2003, "Chuck Sowers" used his great knowledge to
say:
Whenever we go open a file in AutoCAD 2000i (File > Open), if we click on
> the "Look in" drop-down dialog, the floppy drive goes nuts! It finally
> stops, but this is annoying.
>
> We thought it was possibly a Win98 problem, but we found a bunch of
> suggestions on how to fix it in Win98, and none of them worked. Is this an
> AutoCAD problem? Anyone know how to fix it?
>
> Thanks in advance!!

Has this machine -ever- saved a drawing directly to a floppy disk or opened a
drawing directly from a floppy disk?
Reply to
Smackypete