Underline problem in Mtext

Hi all
I have recently started haivng problems with underlining portions of an
mtext paragraph. used to work just fine, but now if I try to underline one
word, the whole paragraph gets underlined. Its either all or none. I have
not installed any ner versions of either cad or windows. I use Win98SE and
autocad 14.
Other CAD operators I work with do not have the same problem and they all
use the same software versions as me.
Any ideas what the problem is and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance,
Andrew
Reply to
Andrew Lawrence
On 09 Aug 2003, Andrew Lawrence used his great knowledge to say:
Smackypete