Looking for 3d pillows for a bed!

Does anyone have a 3d drawing of a standard pillow for a bed?
I can use step, igs, sat or parasolid part file.
Thanks in advance
Eric
create a pillow with solids and the interset command

A DWG file sent by email.
John B
johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.
As an offshoot of this.... I have been using Acad 3 weeks now and wondering if there are any good free sites that I can download useful things like hatch patterns, linetypes etc. that dont come with base acad.
My office uses nothing but the base acad and noone knows how to do anything. I keep coming along and saying " but cant you do this???" and they say "no" then you guys just say "sure do it like this..."
Beats me. Rant over with.
Cheers All Damon (ex Microstation User)

A simple search on Google should net you several hundred places to look. ___

wondering
I said Good!!! AutoCAD sites.
I tried your idea first and as you say there are 1000000000's of sites.
I think users have a better idea of decent sites. I know with Microstation there is about 3 or 4 sites that are any good for good useful free stuff. All the rest are people trying to get you to buy their software. Bosses tend not to agree that you should pay for extras after spending $9000 on CAD software.
Damon Aspden. Creative Spaces Ltd. Auckland. New Zealand

Well I'm s-o-r-r-r-r-y you just can't seem to judge for yourself. What you don't seem to realize is that tastes vary widely; what *I* think is a "good" site, might be one you simply hate. Do what the rest of us do: visit a few sites, bookmark the ones you like, ignore the ones you don't like.
Sheesh. ___

i think i could draw a pillow faster than i could post a meesage for one.
-- be cool,
Longshot

I did.
John B
johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.
"I said Good!!! AutoCAD sites."
I hear what you're saying Damon. It's hard to find a good Snuttar or Cadgurus type site for Acad.
And we won't even mention the free Infosnap will we? Yeah there's bubblecad but it's not anywhere near the same league. Still if you're interested... http://www.bubblecad.com/en/bubble.htm
You could try www.cadalog.com. I've had some varied success getting what I want out of there.
Also Allan Seidel, another person who had to move out of USTNland into the A zone, has a few Acad apps worth looking at(mainly 3D). Find them here: http://members.aol.com/akseidel/AcadStuff/ .
Keep looking and good luck!