right click shortcut menu customization

how would I Add a command to the right click shortcut menu?

Depends which shortcut menu you mean. The base menu file (ACAD.MNS) can be edited to add a lot of commands to most of them. Take a look at the menu file in the add-on below to see what can be done.
--
Tim Skene

PRO Menu - The Productivity Toolbox for AutoCAD
The short cut menus I mean are the ones who come up when you right click on the "paper space" or "model space".
I found the ACAD.MNS file and have been looking through it in "notepad" but can not find the menu's I am looking for.
Is there an easier way to change these menus, or does anyone know what they are labelled as?
thanks
Mathew