keyboard shortcut for "add relation"

I just upgraded from SW2003 to SW2004. In 2003 I had a shortcut for adding relations (that way I didn't have to use the mouse for that).

I want to create a similar shortcut in SW2004 - but I cant find the "add relation" command ... I right-click anywhere on the tool bars - select customize - pick the keyboard tab and try to find it in the command list.

Where is it...?

John

Reply to
John

It has been shifted to Customize.......Keyboard.....Tools.....Add.. just above Display / Delete..

S. Basu

Reply to
Subhagata Basu

Thanks!

In SW2003 I failed to create a shortcut for the view "normal to" - is that possible in SW2004?

John

Reply to
John

Next time you upgrade copy out your *.cus file (under the user file folder) and you won't have too re-add it.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

yeah... my problem was though that SW2004 already uses some of "my shortcuts".....

Reply to
John

Yes it's possible.......Customize.......Keyboard.....Others.....Normal To By default it is Ctrl+8

S.Basu

Reply to
Subhagata Basu

John,

You can now add a shortcut key for "Normal to" in SW2004. It is located under the "Others" category. (in the "Keyboard" tab)

Ricky Jordan

Reply to
Ricky Jordan