keyboard shortcut for "add relation"

I just upgraded from SW2003 to SW2004. In 2003 I had a shortcut for adding
relations (that way I didn't have to use the mouse for that).
I want to create a similar shortcut in SW2004 - but I cant find the "add
relation" command ... I right-click anywhere on the tool bars - select
customize - pick the keyboard tab and try to find it in the command list.
Where is it...?
John
Reply to
John
It has been shifted to Customize.......Keyboard.....Tools.....Add.. just above Display / Delete..
S. Basu
Reply to
Subhagata Basu
Thanks!
In SW2003 I failed to create a shortcut for the view "normal to" - is that possible in SW2004?
John
Reply to
John
Next time you upgrade copy out your *.cus file (under the user file folder) and you won't have too re-add it.
Regards, Scott
Reply to
Scott
yeah... my problem was though that SW2004 already uses some of "my shortcuts".....
Reply to
John
Yes it's possible.......Customize.......Keyboard.....Others.....Normal To By default it is Ctrl+8
S.Basu
Reply to
Subhagata Basu
John,
You can now add a shortcut key for "Normal to" in SW2004. It is located under the "Others" category. (in the "Keyboard" tab)
Ricky Jordan
Reply to
Ricky Jordan