Filter command.

Hi, I am Aurel,(use Autocad Lt 2009) I discovered the filter command and it seems useful to select only some layer... I want to know how to create a button or a keyboard shortcut to
prevent write to the command line. I have partially resolved with macro ^ C ^ C_filter to a mouse button. Can I load specific filter in my case called "lancio"? Thank you. (Excuse my English)
On Apr 9, 4:53am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Generally shortcut button macro's are nothing more than what you can type at the command line. If you can type thru the steps that you wish to achieve, record them either with the command window pasted to a text file or simply writing the steps down you should be able to achieve the desired results. Post back here if you get stuck. I am not a Lisp writer so you may get some better answers here. Regards, Charles Shade