Export my preferences personalization from one wrotkstation to another?

I gus , I 'm new with autocad,

Iwould like to know if ther is a way to Export my preferences personalization from one wrotkstation to another? COMPLETELY WITH SHORTCUTS AND AVERY THING ! : )

Reply to
architecture2009

AFAIK, you should be able to save your settings as a profile [tools > options > profile > export > file.ARG] and move that to another machine.... but shortcuts and custom menus and lisp routines are going to require that you transfer some files.... are you set up on a network? If so, you could probably create a common folder with your configuration files that both machines could access... or if you're not on a network, you could probably set up something on a thumbdrive....

Martin

Reply to
Rowley

I assume this is full Autocad and I am an LT user.

Does not the CUI allow for transfer of many of the items listed here thru the Transfer tab in the CUI? Copy your CUI to the new machine. Regards, Charles Shade

Reply to
cshadedesign.com