Delete Key Setting?

For some reason today my delete key won't work in SW's drafting window or feature tree. It does everywhere else such as in dialogue boxes, and a reboot did not fix it. Is there a setting that may have gone awry? It's SW08 SP1.1

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Scotty

For some reason it gets deleted as a keyboard command. With a file open, Right click on any menu, and select Customize from the bottom of the list. Go to the Keyboard Tab. Find Delete in the list and set your delete key as the shortcut key.

Reply to
yawdro

Oh Thankyou so much! It was driving me completely bonkers. Strangley enough, last week started SW to discover that every single customisation had been lost including my drawing template document settings!

Anyway - it's all fixed now.

Cheers

Reply to
Scotty