how to delete snap lines?

How can I delete many snap lines by selecting them with a box instead of shift-lmb each one? rel 2001.

Reply to
dakeb

: "dakeb" wrote : How can I delete many snap lines by selecting them with a box instead of : shift-lmb each one? rel 2001. : One more reason to wish you had Wildfire where a) Marquee or fence selection is the default action and b) selection filtering lets you set the selection to pick only snap lines. So, in WF, you can drag a window around several views, select all the snap lines at once, hit the Delete key and they're gone. Don't know how you could do that in 2001. One rev later and they finally made it easy.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes