SNAP LINES

A drawing I'm working on will insert vertical snap lines but no horizontal
ones when I do a dimension clean up. Anyone else seen this effect?
Reply to
dakeb
: "dakeb" wrote :A drawing I'm working on will insert vertical snap lines but no horizontal : ones when I do a dimension clean up. Anyone else seen this effect? : No, but I can make it create only horizontal snap lines by picking Baseline (instead of View outline), picking some horizontal geometry and hitting apply. Does yours clean up both horizontal and vertical dimensions but create snap lines in only one direction? That would, indeed, be odd.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
:
: > : "dakeb" wrote : > :A drawing I'm working on will insert vertical snap lines but no : horizontal : > : ones when I do a dimension clean up. Anyone else seen this effect? : > : : > No, but I can make it create only horizontal snap lines by picking : Baseline : > (instead of View outline), picking some horizontal geometry and hitting : apply. : > Does yours clean up both horizontal and vertical dimensions but create : snap lines : > in only one direction? That would, indeed, be odd. : : Yes it does. It is strange behaviour on one particular drawing only. : I thought maybe replacing the .dtl file with another might help but there's nothing in it (or in config.pro) which directly controls snap lines. It's some more of that functionality which has uncofigurable built in defaults. Sounds like a bug. Has anyone reported it?
DJ
Reply to
David Janes
No.
And it's happening on another new drawing now, it's weird.
I can manually insert an aray of horizontal snap lines using Insert/Snap Line/Att View, and selecting a horizontal view boundary. It's just the dim clean-up command that's not working.
We are having ProE upgraded this weekend so I won't bother reporting it.
Reply to
dakeb

Site Timeline