LT 98 Right click propoerties.

Hi all,

I have now moved on from LT 98 onto LT 2000, I will also soon have acess to Inventor. I have always been used to how LT 98 can zoom using the Intellimouse wheel, and also like the acess to the right click mouse menus with the trim and extend tools.

how do I make either lt 2000 or inventor give me the same functions on the right click menu as I have been used to in LT 98.

many thanks,

Big "E"

Reply to
Ianr