Disable 'Right Click' menu with down arrow

This should be relatively simple and may have been covered in another thread. How do I disable the "down arrows" when I right click on part
to bring up a menu? I want to see everything right away not and extra click on the down arrows.
John
Turn on Tools/Options/Always show full shortcut menus.
WT

... and if you are using 2004, it's...
Tools-> Customize-> Options and click on the "Show All" buttons.
Mike Wilson
Thank you, I knew it had to be something dumb I was missing.