Add items to shortcut menu (right mouse button)

Hello,
I've got a macro that opens the drawing file of a selected part in an assembly. I want to start this macro by right clicking that object in an assembly and
select an (added) item from the shortcut menu. Is it possible to do that?
Thanks
H Kemper

As far as I know, yes. But you have to create a add-in (dll) which requires Visual Basic, C++...
--
regards
Markku

SW already has this built in as long as the drawing name and the part model name match. Just RMB on the selected part and select "open drawing". You can do this from a part file also by RMB in the background area somewhere.
--
Seth Renigar
Emerald Tool and Mold Inc.

Seth Renigar wrote:

of course, maybe I should stop reading messages when I'm tired.
--

Markku Lehtola

www.markkulehtola.net
Seth Renigar wrote:

Files should be in the same folder as well, which is little bit annoying when working with large assys..
--

Markku Lehtola

www.markkulehtola.net
Good point... I forgot to mention that.