Add items to shortcut menu (right mouse button)

Hello,
I've got a macro that opens the drawing file of a selected part in an
assembly.
I want to start this macro by right clicking that object in an assembly and
select an (added) item from the shortcut menu. Is it possible to do that?
Thanks
H Kemper
Reply to
Henk Kemper
As far as I know, yes. But you have to create a add-in (dll) which requires Visual Basic, C++...
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
SW already has this built in as long as the drawing name and the part model name match. Just RMB on the selected part and select "open drawing". You can do this from a part file also by RMB in the background area somewhere.
Reply to
Seth Renigar
Any idea how to do that? Henk
"Markku Lehtola" schreef in bericht news:dhbk6m$7ub$ snipped-for-privacy@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...
Reply to
Henk Kemper
Thanks a lot! The option "open drawing" was not marked in my shortcut menu. Now it's ok!
Henk
"Seth Renigar" schreef in bericht news:GLe_e.5866$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com...
Reply to
Henk Kemper
of course, maybe I should stop reading messages when I'm tired.
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
Files should be in the same folder as well, which is little bit annoying when working with large assys..
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
Good point... I forgot to mention that.
Reply to