Add items to shortcut menu (right mouse button)

Hello,

I've got a macro that opens the drawing file of a selected part in an assembly. I want to start this macro by right clicking that object in an assembly and select an (added) item from the shortcut menu. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks

H Kemper

Reply to
Henk Kemper

As far as I know, yes. But you have to create a add-in (dll) which requires Visual Basic, C++...

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

SW already has this built in as long as the drawing name and the part model name match. Just RMB on the selected part and select "open drawing". You can do this from a part file also by RMB in the background area somewhere.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Any idea how to do that? Henk

"Markku Lehtola" schreef >> Hello,

Reply to
Henk Kemper

Thanks a lot! The option "open drawing" was not marked in my shortcut menu. Now it's ok!

Henk

"Seth Renigar" schreef in bericht news:GLe_e.5866$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com...

Reply to
Henk Kemper

of course, maybe I should stop reading messages when I'm tired.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Files should be in the same folder as well, which is little bit annoying when working with large assys..

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Good point... I forgot to mention that.

Reply to