I need 3d models

I need a 3D model of a camera and a rifle.
Format can be igs, stl, step, sat.
Thanks
Reply to
ECQCB
I don't have those, but how about a bowling ball and a telephone?
Reply to
Richard Charney
or a thomas the train or a hair brush?
Reply to
3d
Hmm,... someone offered a film roll and bullets awhile ago??
.. ;^)
ECQCB wrote:
Reply to
Paul Salvador
helpful lot ... it was the way you asked. : ) try content central or mcadcafe.com
Reply to
neil
would you like a schmoke and a pancake? flapjack and a cigarette? shigar and a waffle? pipe and a crepe? bong and a blitz?
Then there is no pleasing you!
couldn't resist.
3d wrote:
Reply to
gopher
Ya'know,... after looking at some gun models and the camera,..
...imo, what's really missing in this request is the grassy knoll!!
.. ;^)
ECQCB wrote:
Reply to
Paul Salvador