I need 3d models

I need a 3D model of a camera and a rifle.

Format can be igs, stl, step, sat.

Thanks

Reply to
ECQCB

I don't have those, but how about a bowling ball and a telephone?

Reply to
Richard Charney

Hmm,... someone offered a film roll and bullets awhile ago??

.. ;^)

ECQCB wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

helpful lot ... it was the way you asked. : ) try content central or mcadcafe.com

Reply to
neil

would you like a schmoke and a pancake? flapjack and a cigarette? shigar and a waffle? pipe and a crepe? bong and a blitz?

Then there is no pleasing you!

couldn't resist.

3d wrote:
Reply to
gopher

Ya'know,... after looking at some gun models and the camera,..

...imo, what's really missing in this request is the grassy knoll!!

.. ;^)

ECQCB wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador