IGS Converter

Hi all,

I work in an IT Department and as such, do not have much knowledge of AutoCAD. However, we do have a user who uses AutoCAD 2002. They need the ability to save a DWG file (it is a 3D model) in an IGS format for a customer.

I had a quick Google search and available plug-ins seem to be for opening IGS files in AutoCAD (I may be wrong there!!!)

Can anybody point me in the direction of a good plug-in giving a user the ability to save AutoCAD files in IGS format?

Many thanks,

Mat G Birmingham, UK

Reply to
djmg2