IGS Converter

Hi all,
I work in an IT Department and as such, do not have much knowledge of AutoCAD. However, we do have a user who uses AutoCAD 2002. They need
the ability to save a DWG file (it is a 3D model) in an IGS format for a customer.
I had a quick Google search and available plug-ins seem to be for opening IGS files in AutoCAD (I may be wrong there!!!)
Can anybody point me in the direction of a good plug-in giving a user the ability to save AutoCAD files in IGS format?
Many thanks,
Mat G Birmingham, UK
On 11 Apr 2006 11:08:33 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.co.uk wrote:

try with Rhino3D...