Need wire label generator for AutoCAD 2000

We were previously using Via Wire Label to extract and print wire labels from our Autocad 2000. Autocad bought them up and now they no longer exist. Our key no longer seems to work. Is there any third party software that works like Via to extract the labels that are found in a seperate layer and print them? Via was nice because it would grab all the labels no matter where they were, not in a table or list. Thanks.

Reply to
Eric

HiHo; Can you write lisp? If so go to

and in "get the code" section, search for jun97.zip and in the file is tip 1336 or Write Text to File. On line (setq txt (ssget)) change to (setq txt (ssget "_P")) so it will use the Previous SS. Then run "filter" on the drawing and set it so it will create a SS of your text. Run wro.lsp and print the Text file. All this could be automated easily in lisp. Hope this helps.

Reply to
bestafor