future autocad 2000 stundent nees plotter

greetings i am planning to take a autocad 2000 course and am looking for a plotter, if any company in the broward, palm beach, dade county florida has an old
outdated plotter but still does function...please let me know
thanks in advance manuel
Hi Manuel; I have a Houston Instrument desk top plotter that I will sell for $75.00, plus shipping. The box weighs 20 lbs. This unit is brand new and has never been used. It was purchased for a project that never materialized, and has been in the box since it was purchased approximately 5 years ago. All the pen holders and pens are still shrink wrapped. The range is 11 X 17 inches and has eight colors. I tried it in a Win 98 machine and it works perfectly. Included is the Unit, all pens and inks and cables. This is complete and ready to use. I am in Rhode Island, and I will ship by UPS, or if you have a Fed-Ex account, I will ship it to you freight collect. Contact me by e-mail and I will send you digital photos of the unit the pens and colors, along with the specs.
Regards, Guido De Angelis snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
manuel thomas wrote:

"This unit is brand new and has never been used." "I tried it in a Win 98 machine and it works perfectly." I'm confused! Did you try a different plotter or the one you purchased 5 years ago?

plotter, if

I have a Houston Instrument desktop cad plotter. range is 11" X 17" contact me at snipped-for-privacy@cox.net