OT; I have not forgotten

Gentlemen,

Just a quick note to say I have not forgotten pictures of my stoves, the weather is not to warm enough to put up a display to photograph yet.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Well, light one then!

Reply to
malc

As it happens I did just that this afternoon, I had been given one for the collection and I always give it a quick test and as I was in the garage I left it running to take the chill off the air :-))

Mart>> Gentlemen,

Reply to
campingstoveman