2 parallel lines

hi,
I've created a line that must represent a circuit. Therefore, I picked a thick 30mm line, but I'm not really satisfied.
Is there any way to easily convert this line into a line that looks like two thin parallel lines, 30mm apart from each other? Some kind of a line type or something, I don't know really
thanks, Steven DG
-- Webmaster of: http://www.f1technical.net / http://formule1.go2.be /
Could you offset the line 15mm and -15mm then selete the original?
Conny

two
or
Tomba wrote:

Have you looked into multilines? They have some frustrating limitations, but for circuits they may be just the ticket.
Mline is a good tool. Mlstyle helps you to create the mline type, "Mline" is the command.

two
or