Anyone know anything about ADT 2006? I asked earlier

Anyone know anything about ADT 2006? I asked earlier
SG
Reply to
Saab Guy
Yea, wait for '06 if yo can.
Reply to
S. Scalise
Woops! Should have read '07
Reply to
S. Scalise
I should wait for Autocad 2007? When does that come out???
SG
Reply to
Saab Guy
Probably some time in 2007. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Autocad & LT '06 were released at the end of march '05. ADT '06 was delivered to subscribers in April '05. One can assume (!) Autodesk schedule will be about the same in '06 for the '07 release. Looks like the American auto market is using the same schedule - start selling a new year model the year before - I've never quite figured that one out.
In addition to the widely publicized CUI (custom user interface) problems and arbitrary color/layer change of objects associated with Autocad '06, ADT '06 has an array of its own specialized bugs such as masking polygons plot as solid black globs and are generally useless, turning off or freezing A-Wall layer still displays the wall hatch, etc.
I have used each release of ADT beginning with 3.0 and '06 has proved to be the biggest disappointment. IMHO '06 was not ready and should have remained in the oven until it was done.
Reply to
S. Scalise
SG,
Can you please tell me about all of the bugs?
I was considering buying it
SG
Reply to
Saab Guy