Anyone know anything about Eastwood's FP100 Welder?

I'm looking for a light duty welder for work on a car I'm working on. It needs light welding on body panels and sheet metal with some additional
welding on brackets, etc. I liked the idea of Eastwood's FP100 with the sopt weld and stitch weld attachments, but I'm don't know if it works or if it's junk. Does anybody know anything about it? thanks, Doug