Huntsman/NexGen Marriage Question

Well, I went out and welded today with my new Huntsman 951-P with the far better ratchet than the Jackson that came with the Nexgen.
When I went to put the lens in, though, I had to turn over the spring, and it isn't holding all that stuff in there very steadily.
Where do I get the correct spring?
The tekkie where I bought it said just to turn over the spring, so taking it back to him would be pointless.
Steve

Contact Jackson directly and they should send you the correct retaining spring for free. They sent me 2. I gave the second one to a buddy.

Do you mean Jackson makes a spring for the Huntsman hood?
Just google them up and contact that site?
Steve

Jackson and Huntsman are the same company. The hoods are made at 2 ends of the same plant.
The tech guy at Jackson I spoke with said you can special order the Nexgen in a Huntsman 951P hood.

Thanks. I just wasn't sure when you said go to Jackson for a Huntsman part.
Thanks again. Steve