Anything wrong with Autocad ADT 2006?

All,
Would there be anything to be aware of in using Autocad ADT 2006? We're thinking
about purchasing it for our very small Residential Architecture Office.
SG
Reply to
Saab Guy
Nothing really wrong, except $$$$$$$$$$$$ since you have a small office, that might be an issue.
It really requires some research on your part as to what you'd like to do (2d/3d, presentation, drafting only, etc.) who you will share you work with (compatibility with consultants programs, etc.) and how you percieve your future growth.
Reply to
Phych