What would it cost a small firm for ADT 2006?

What would it cost for ADT 2006?

Are there limited licenses or leases on the software?

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

Whatever is the best price you can get from your local Authorized Autodesk Dealer. Normally, it's the *BIG* guys who get the discounts, not the little ones. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

We priced ADT a year ago and it came to around 6,000 per seat or near that.

Personally, I hate working on a drawing with adt objects in it.

Reply to
Modat22