Can anyone say anything about thius small lathe?

Hi. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this lathe: I know it's a gap bed lathe. Actually, I think it might not be identifiable to a specific manufacturer. Thanks.

Rich

Soyy, I've no idea what lathe that is but if you don't already know it then you may be able to get some help from the machine archive at . The guy who runs it is an enthusiast and may be able to tell you what you have.

Hth,

Boo

Reply to
Boo

It has certain similarities to this Flixispeed:

Now on lathe.co.uk's "unknown lathes" section:

Rich

Geez,

Flipping back and forth between the two pages on lathes.co.uk, I'd be willing to bet a nickel on it being a Flexispeed, with some changes over time.

The castings and the cross slide look right, while the tailstock is a bit different than shown. Is the tailstock on the right way around?

Cheers Trev

Reply to
Trevor Jones