Anybody know about ADT systems

I have got daughter a house to live in for college. There is a ADT 433 system in the house. How do I reset the codes and how do I set a new code for my daughter. There are 2 other girls in the house can I give them a code of their own? Dad snipped-for-privacy@usit.net

Reply to
Dave

You'd look less stupid if you didn't multi-post.

JeffM

Dave

Hey know it all JEFF.. Here is what MULTI POSTING DOES.. It gets you the ANSWER to your QUESTION

"The Installer Code is? ????????????????????????????????????????????????? *86321????? you will hear a "beep" , 007 "Beep" , enter your 4 digit code, then press pound a few times.."

Reply to
Dave

Cross-posting would have gotten you the SAME answer

--and you wouldn't look like a SELFISH prick.

Reply to
JeffM

SELFISH PRICK for posting a ad.. Son I think you have a problem!! You jealous of others for some reason???

Do you not have a life?

Jeff you have a GREAT DAY, I'm going to PRAY for you. I hope things get better in your life

Reply to
Dave