Anybody know about ADT systems

I have got daughter a house to live in for college. There is a ADT 433 system in the house. How do I reset the codes and how do I set a new code for my daughter. There
are 2 other girls in the house can I give them a code of their own? Dad snipped-for-privacy@usit.net
Dave wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?q t.com
You'd look less stupid if you didn't multi-post. http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=2LViWQ0AAADzZQKsaNKoh62Tpbo4nYEp&scoring=d
Jeffs bout a smart ass.. You don't know the the answer shut da hell up. I done all that Google the 433 model number is not listed on the ADT site.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=2LViWQ0AAADzZQKsaNKoh62Tpbo4nYEp&scoring=d
Hey know it all JEFF.. Here is what MULTI POSTING DOES.. It gets you the ANSWER to your QUESTION
"The Installer Code is? ????????????????????????????????????????????????? *86321????? you will hear a "beep" , 007 "Beep" , enter your 4 digit code, then press pound a few times.."
Dave wrote:

Cross-posting would have gotten you the SAME answer --and you wouldn't look like a SELFISH prick.
SELFISH PRICK for posting a ad.. Son I think you have a problem!! You jealous of others for some reason???
Do you not have a life?
Jeff you have a GREAT DAY, I'm going to PRAY for you. I hope things get better in your life