Anybody know about ADT systems

I have got daughter a house to live in for college. There is a ADT 433
system in the house.
How do I reset the codes and how do I set a new code for my daughter. There
are 2 other girls in the house can I give them a code of their own?
Dad
snipped-for-privacy@usit.net
Reply to
Dave
You'd look less stupid if you didn't multi-post.
JeffM
Jeffs bout a smart ass.. You don't know the the answer shut da hell up. I done all that Google the 433 model number is not listed on the ADT site.

Dave
Hey know it all JEFF.. Here is what MULTI POSTING DOES.. It gets you the ANSWER to your QUESTION
"The Installer Code is? ????????????????????????????????????????????????? *86321????? you will hear a "beep" , 007 "Beep" , enter your 4 digit code, then press pound a few times.."
Reply to
Dave
Cross-posting would have gotten you the SAME answer --and you wouldn't look like a SELFISH prick.
Reply to
JeffM
SELFISH PRICK for posting a ad.. Son I think you have a problem!! You jealous of others for some reason???
Do you not have a life?
Jeff you have a GREAT DAY, I'm going to PRAY for you. I hope things get better in your life
Reply to
Dave