visual styles acad2007

I'd like a black background at times when using realistic, conceptual, and hidden visual styles but I can't find any setting to change it from a light
grayish background that doesn't contrast well with many materials that I use.
Thanks Pete
Pete, You Need to start to start a new drawing with the acad.dwt template. The default template is the acad3d.dwt. You may also want to change your workspace to AutoCAD Classic. But the template is the key to getting the black background.
Daryl Stockton MCSE, Contract AutoCAD-ADT-Revit Support
Thanks Daryl. I'm using AutoCAD classic workspace and the drawings existed before I installed 2007 so I guess I'm out of luck.