glowing LED in Photoworks 2007

Hello all,

I've been playing with the new Photoworks, and there's some pretty nic stuff going on, once you get used to the new interface with materials and stuff.

However, I really want to find a way to make a realistic LED and I'm struggling. I've tried using a point light with fog, but I find this turns everything blue. The point light without fog just doesn't really show. I've also tried using some small pheres with a 'constant' material applied, but again thise are pretty lame.

Any tips?

Thanks

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - factorydesign

Hello Lee,

I achieved some quite good results with realistic LED look by modelling the LED-shape, applying glas material an then make a bore-cut inside with a smaller diameter. I then apply plastic material to this feature, switch the colour to the desired one and set the material settings to constant.

HTH

regards

JR

"Lee Bazalgette - factorydesign" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@damia.uk.clara.net...