Colours in 2006

I've just moved to 2006 (many good new features/improvements), but one change that I'd add to the unofficial "de-enhancements" list is the colour of the text in the Feature Manager tree for inactive configs or suppressed components.

Previously, the icon used to be grey, but now the text is as well, and I find it almost impossible to read against the relatively light screen background.

Can the text be made black (as before) but keep the icons grey? I see there is an option in system options/colours for inactive items, but when I changed it to a darker colour, nothing seemed to have changed on-screen. Does anyone know what this parameter affects?

Regards, John H

Reply to
John H

Well you can change the color of your feature manager so that the text shows up better. Go to tools -> system options -> colors -> Current Color Scheme Area -> white or something. Uncheck "Match graphics area and feature manager backgrouns." That shoul do it =D.

Reply to
Mr. Who