Interested in trading AutoCAD 2004 textbooks?

I have a textbook/multimedia CD titled "AutoCAD 2004 Tutorial - First Level: 2D Fundamentals" by Randy H. Shih, published by Schroff Dev. Corp.,
that I'm interested in trading for a different introductory AutoCAD 2004 textbook/CD. I paid $40.25 for this book. I'm interested in trading in hopes of finding a book that's a bit easier for the beginner to follow. I've paid $131 to take an AutoCAD course at a local technical school and I'm almost ready to quit in frustration and don't want it to be a total waste.
If you have a book to trade, just drop me an e-mail (remove "Obstacle" to reply). Thanks.