It would take me a month to see all off the differences ;-)
but here are a few.......
- All the icon's normaly 16x16 bitmaps changed to 32x32 size.
but are displayed in the same size as the old 16x16 buttons.
So smoother icons is the result. (XP look)
- Express tools are included in the CD.
- Huge X-ref's improvements,
- multiple attach,
- relative path, so you can move a complete directory
- You don't have to select the nested objects in an X-ref,
but the whole X-ref will become "active"
- editing a block within a X-ref is possible
(maybe you don't use X-ref, but if you use it like we do here
a whole world of 'old' Acad problems dissapear) ;-)
Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.