Versions of AutoCAD with release dates

Is there anywhere that I can find a comprehensive list of release dates and versions of AutoCAD? I have seen quite a few on the web, but they
are all at least 2 years old.
Thanks!
It used to be printed in the back of the documentation. Like going back to R11 and I've seen a list on Autoslime's website. Try this google search...
history of autocad site:autodesk.com
<%= Clinton Gallagher NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com / MAP http://wikimapia.org/#yC038073&x=-88043838&z &l=0&m=h

There are details of this on the Autodesk's main site in the news groups if you do a search.
there anywhere that I can find a comprehensive list of release dates<BR>and versions of AutoCAD?&nbsp; I have seen quite a few on the web, but they<BR>are all at least 2 years old.<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=