Versions of AutoCAD with release dates

Is there anywhere that I can find a comprehensive list of release dates and versions of AutoCAD? I have seen quite a few on the web, but they are all at least 2 years old.

Thanks!

Reply to
tresslje

It used to be printed in the back of the documentation. Like going back to R11 and I've seen a list on Autoslime's website. Try this google search...

history of autocad site:autodesk.com

Is there anywhere that I can find a comprehensive list of release dates

Reply to
clintonG

Is there anywhere that I can find a comprehensive list of release dates and versions of AutoCAD? I have seen quite a few on the web, but they are all at least 2 years old.

Thanks!

Reply to
Mason