From AutoCad to Word

I want to export drawings from AutoCad to MS Word. When I export drawings into wmf file quality is low? Is there some other way, maybe over Corel but
quality is still low.
Have you simply tried to cut and paste the objects. I have had success doing that. It becomes an OLE object that you can scale in Word to fit onto your page how ever you want.
Paul

but
Have you tried exporting as .eps file....Eps exports look good, but I'm not sure how MS Word will handle it. You will also need a printer that can handle P.S.

but
For wmf, use 'Better WMF'. Download from Furix. http://www.furix.com
30-day free trial.
Or use Ctrl-C and copy the sections you want to the clipboard. Then paste into Word. If you use a black background, change it to white before copying.
Dolenec) wrote:

I've never had any problem with WMF quality. It's a scalable vector format.
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:28:10 +0200, "Goran Dolenec"

If wmfout is nearly what you want, get BetterWMF from www.furix.com
John B
johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.

Use BetterWMF, you can download from: www.furix.com.
Regards joar