VBA per AUtocad

I have to export content of a present list in a formed drawing *.DWG
of AUTOCAD 2006 in a sheet of EXCEL,
utilizing VBA for AUTOCAD, where I can find examples,tutorials,
applications.
Thank you.
Reply to
Locomotiva
Hi, This book may help you: "AUTOCAD VBA PROGRAMMING TOOLS and TECHNIQUES" (Cadence magazine autocad master series) by Bill Kramer & John Gibb published by Miller Freeman Books You can find at your Local Booksttore. HTH Yanto
Locomotiva wrote:
Reply to
yanto