wall section

could somebody please post for me a standard wall section with fibreglass insulation and appropriate material identification. I just moved and I'm in a crunch and can't find my old architectural drawings cause i've been doing civil/industrial for years.

thanks in advance

sean

Reply to
me

... and how much will you charge your client for someone else's work you get for free?

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Probably half what it cost him.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

It's just a $%^& wall section, not a proprietary invention. I'll go dig my floppies outta storage. Thanx a bunch.

me

By the way, Mr. Hypocrite, the next time you have a problem with autocad, why don't you figure it out yourself instead of begging for the info from somebody who spent hours or days making it work.

Reply to
me

Now when was the last time *anyone* remembers Paul ***asking*** a question here? Talk about your 'foot in mouth' syndrome.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich