wall section

could somebody please post for me a standard wall section with fibreglass insulation and appropriate material identification. I just moved and I'm in
a crunch and can't find my old architectural drawings cause i've been doing civil/industrial for years.
thanks in advance
sean
... and how much will you charge your client for someone else's work you get for free?

Probably half what it cost him.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Now when was the last time *anyone* remembers Paul ***asking*** a question here? Talk about your 'foot in mouth' syndrome.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca